A Place For Everyone At Our Chapel
Caliente Springs Chapel offers an invitation for believers of any Christian denomination, as well as spiritual seekers not affiliated with a church, to come and worship together.
Weekly services are packed with short-term guests and long-term residents, all blessed by the welcoming community. There is no membership requirement: come as you are, and participate as you desire!
The ministry team, led by Lead Chaplain Ken Ratcliffe and Chaplain Jennie Best, seeks to be relevant and supportive of all people in the community.
We are here to advise and support residents from all faith communities and backgrounds. The ministry team sponsors Bible studies and other events during the week.
9:00 AM — Traditional service, Sunday morning at Ferris Hall, November through April.
10:30 AM — Contemporary service, Sunday morning at Ferris Hall, January through February.
Two service format continues through February—Sundays at 9:00am and 10:30am in Ferris Hall
• 4th Annual Super Bowl Party—February 3 at 3:00pm (Ferris Hall). Halftime Baked Potato Bar (bring toppings, snacks, and drinks to share).
• Caliente Springs Got Talent—February 10 at 6:00pm (Ferris Hall). Sign up to share your talent with us!
• Men’s Breakfast—February 12 at 8:00am. $5
• Ladies Luncheon—Wednesday, February 13 at 11:30 am in Ferris Hall (sign up)
• Wayne Watson in concert—February 17 at 6:00pm ($10 suggested donation)
• Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage!— February 24 at 6:00pm
Donate online or use your smart phone and text “cschapel” to 77977.
Christmas Day and Easter Brunch in Ferris Hall
Ladies Friendship Luncheon in February
Men’s Breakfast Second Tuesday (Jan, Feb, March), Ferris Hall
Ladies Bible Study January – February, Rudolph’s Room
Sunday Night Live at 6:00pm most Sunday nights in Ferris Hall
Small Groups January – February
Choir rehearsal Fridays at 10:00 AM in Ferris Hall
Check the Activities Calendar for the most up-to-date event information.